Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spring Semester

So..I am in my second day of Spring semester and all I can say is WHOA!!! I am actually really happy to be back in school. The last semester I took nothing but online classes and this semester is jam-packed with face-to-face classes. Don't get me wrong...I will miss being able to do my homework and classwork whenever I wanted and not have to drive to school, but what I can say is that I missed the one-on-one interactions I had not only with my professors and my classmates. Plus I am only a few semesters away until GRADUATION!!!

I know that my happiness will soon fade because even though the start of the semester is always laid back, the middle and end of the semester is when I start going CRAZY!!

Well, I am off to get a bite to eat, these back to back three hour classes have me starving by the end of the day.

Tata for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment