Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wine Wednesday

So, I get text message from one of my really good friends to see whether or not I could meet up with her for a girl's night in. Since I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks I definitely jumped at the chance to hang out. So, I met up with her and some others at the house and the whole night we were laughing, reminiscing about past experiences and even played naughty truth or dare. All the while eating pizza, carne asada fries and sipping on wine and some bubbly. It was a great night. I meant to take pictures, but through all of the fun I completely forgot to even take any.
Nights like last night makes me grateful for the few close friends I do have. I have many acquaintances, but very few close friends. I like to keep it that way because not only do I know that I can trust those few select people but I enjoy spending time with them and have even grown to love them not like friends but like family. It is important to have that close circle of friends on whom you can count on.
On to today, I love the fact that I got to sleep in until 1 o'clock. I rushed to school to handle some business and now I'm at home relaxing a bit before I head out to work. I am a little bummed because as you all know tonight is the big game against the Lakers and Celtics. I'm a Lakers fan of course, I gotta represent. Hopefully Lakers whoop some ass!! Even though I will be at work I will for sure be checking the score and hopefully afterward celebrate the Lakers winning with a celebratory drink :). Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment